A fresh & fun way for children aged 3-5 years to play and learn with DUPLO®.
Bricks 4 Kidz deliver awesome camps for Junior Builders, girls & boys aged 3-5 years. These junior builders camps are a fresh & fun way for them to work in groups and learn through play with DUPLO®.
Benefits of Bricks 4 Kidz Junior Builders:
- Learn how to observe, collect and make use out of information
- Working in groups supports relationship building
- Develop an awareness of how things work
- Understanding the reliability of scientific rules and understanding some activities require systematic thinking
- Become active learners by asking How, What, Why, When
- Increase use and comprehension of technical language as children ask questions and communicate ideas
- Develop concentration and perseverance as they complete an activity and see the results of their work
- Learn textual problem solving skills
- Systematic progression to more complex LEGO® builds
- Increase STEM learning as children count, sort, match, group, add, subtract, divide, measure, classify, recognise symmetry patterns, volume, area, depth, width and height
- Children learn about the world they live in by building cars, helicopters, clock towers etc.
- Learn to share and take turns
- Pre-numeracy skills are developed as children increasingly recognise patters and symmetry in the wider world
- Build self-esteem, respect from others and cooperation
- Develop gross & fine motor skills
Below an example of one of our Junior Builders Alphabet builds:
Way up high in the apple tree,
Two lttle apples were smiling at me.
I shook the tree as hard as I could,
Down came those apples,
And M-M-M, were very good!
- Noel Doyle
- Imagination House
- Anne Street
- Wexford Town
- Co. Wexford