Re-opening for Summer Camps
Bricks 4 Kidz STEM Summer Camps will begin on the week of the 29th of June for Girls & Boys aged 5-12. This is subject to change based on government guidelines.
During the last few months we have taken a number of actions to ensure the safety of our staff & children attending our camps.
- Bricks 4 Kidz franchisees have completed a QQI Level 5 course on Infection Prevention & Control
- Appointment of a Health & Safety consultant to ensure all new relevant guidelines are being met
- Introduced new hygiene policies
- Children will be provided with individual Bricks 4 Kidz Project Kits that, they alone, will use for the duration of the camp
Each of our camp locations will be releasing their camp schedule in the coming days.
Select your location
We Learn. We Build. We Play
Bricks 4 Kidz Franchise
Bricks 4 Kidz in Ireland provides project-based programmes designed to teach the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), to children aged 5-12. The programmes are designed in a fun and challenging way using LEGO®, Technic & Robotics. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to educational play and all of these assist in:
- The reinforcement of age-appropriate STEM concepts
- The development of an appreciation of how things really work
- Building self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Fostering teamwork and creating friendships
- The stimulation of children’s lively imaginations
They think it’s COOL. You know it’s EDUCATIONAL.
- Peter Clark
- Imagination House
- Anne Street
- Wexford Town
- Co. Wexford