Virtual Bricks 4 Kidz Activities
Bricks 4 Kidz LEGO® Themed virtual activities have been designed to teach the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM) to girls and boys, aged 5-12 in a fun and entertaining way. Virtual activities allow us to work with all of our master builders in new and exciting ways, while staying safe and staying home!
Children explore and collaborate using unique lessons, proprietary model plans and themed learning units.
Benefits of Bricks 4 Kidz Activities
- Workshops take place throughout the year
- Affordable fun & educational activities
- Small class sizes ensure 1 to 1 attention
- STEM educational value in all activities
- An opportunity to make new friends
- Develops children’s problem solving skills
Find an activity below:
Crack The Code! Virtual Coding Class
Venue: Virtual – from student’s own home
Dates: Tuesday May 4th, Tuesday May 11th, Tuesday May 18th, Tuesday May 25th
Times: 3:30 pm – 5 pm
Duration: 4 weekly sessions
Bricks 4 Kidz Newsletter
We Learn. We Build. We Play
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.