Bricks 4 Kidz Jobs
Bricks 4 Kidz is an international children’s enrichment franchise which provides play based educational programmes through LEGO®. Each programme has been designed to teach the principles and methods of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), to children aged 5-12. Bricks 4 Kidz Cork City & Cork East now have a number of openings for LEGO® Tutors to join their expanding team on a part time basis.
Your new role
- You will take part & lead groups of children in various activities including birthday parties, camps, in-school workshops, after-school classes and several other activities
- You will visit schools in your area to conduct in-school workshops & after school workshops
- You will use the Bricks 4 Kidz lesson plans to conduct classes.
- Full training will be provided in all Bricks 4 Kidz activities
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have teaching experience or have worked with children in some capacity
- You will need to be an excellent communicator & have a bright personality
- You will be able to relate to kids and be able to engage with them
- You will have excellent customer service and be able to interact with parents and teachers
- You will have an ability to multi task & work under pressure
- You will need your own car and be flexible with the hours you can work
What you’ll get in return
- You will be working in a fantastic environment with a great work life balance
- You will be in a rewarding position introducing kids to the principles of STEM
- Salary will be commensurate with your experience
What you need to do now
To apply for the position of a LEGO® Tutor please submit a copy of your CV by clicking “APPLY”.
Bricks 4 Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and all applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Bricks 4 Kidz Newsletter
We Learn. We Build. We Play
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.