Bricks 4 Kidz® are delivering LEGO® themed Summer Camps for boys and girls aged 5-12 years across North County Dublin. Children will have the opportunity to learn, build and play with LEGO® Bricks & Technic motorised models, while meeting like-minded friends.
We Learn. We Build. We Play
Bricks 4 Kidz – Fingal & Santry
Fun, Exciting & Enjoyable LEGO® Camps
Our programmes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.
Bricks 4 Kidz® classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® Bricks. Programmes are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to educational play. At Bricks 4 Kidz®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 5-12, including:
- Mid Term and Holiday Camps.
- Birthday Parties
- STEM Workshops
- After School Programmes
- Pre School Classes
Our programmes provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socialising in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce STEM principles – Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organisation and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our tutors are Garda Vetted and we are fully insured.
Make a Booking
ENGINEERS WEEK STUDENTS
Bricks 4 Kidz Newsletter
- Joanne Hartnett
- 087 224 9853
- Unit 229, Omni Park Shopping Centre
- Swords Road, Santry,
- Dublin 9
- D09 K4PP