Junior Builder Camps
Bricks 4 Kidz deliver awesome camps for Junior Builders, girls & boys aged 4 – 6 years. These junior builders camps are a fresh & fun way for them to work in groups and learn through play. They are 2 hour camps with small groups allowing the children an easy transition into camp life.
Benefits of Bricks 4 Kidz Junior Builders:
- Learn how to observe, collect and make use out of information
- Develop an awareness of how things work
- Develop gross & fine motor skills
- Become active learners by asking How, What, Why, When
- Increase use and comprehension of technical language as children ask questions and communicate ideas
- Develop concentration and perseverance as they complete an activity and see the results of their work
- Increase STEM learning as children count, sort, match, group, add, subtract, divide, measure, classify, recognise symmetry patterns, volume, area, depth, width and height
- Children learn about the world they live in by building cars, helicopters, clock towers etc.
- Learn to share and take turns
- Pre-numeracy skills are developed as children increasingly recognise patters and symmetry in the wider world
- Build self-esteem, respect from others and cooperation
JUNIOR BUILDERS AGE 4 – 6 YRS
JULY 15th to JULY 19th
AUGUST 19th to AUGUST 23rd
10AM – 12PM
If you have any questions, please email Joanne on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Booking
Bricks 4 Kidz Newsletter
- Joanne Hartnett
- 087 224 9853
- Unit 229, Omni Park Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9 D09 K4PP