Bricks 4 Kidz is an international children’s enrichment franchise which provides play based educational programmes through LEGO®. Each programme has been designed to teach the principles and methods of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), to children aged 5-12.
Bricks 4 Kidz Fingal & Santry now have a number of openings for LEGO® Tutors to join their expanding team on a part time basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your new role
- We have roles based across North County Dublin in a number of locations including Dublin 15, Dublin 13, Fingal County & our state of the art Creativity Centre in Santry.
- You will take part & lead groups of children in various activities including birthday parties, camps, in-school workshops, school tours and several other workshops.
- You will visit schools in your area to conduct in-school workshops & after school workshops.
- You will use the Bricks 4 Kidz lesson plans to conduct classes.
- Full training will be provided in all Bricks 4 Kidz activities.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have teaching experience or have worked with children in some capacity.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator & have a bright personality.
- You will be able to relate to kids and be able to engage with them.
- You will have excellent customer service and be able to interact with parents and teachers.
- You will have an ability to multi task & work under pressure.
- You will need your own car and be flexible with the hours you can work.
What you’ll get in return
- You will be working in a fantastic environment with a great work life balance.
- You will be in a rewarding position introducing kids to the principles of STEM.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with your experience.
Bricks 4 Kidz Newsletter
- Joanne Hartnett
- 087 224 9853
- Unit 229, Omni Park Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9 D09 K4PP