Monthly Homeschooling Workshops in our Creativity Centre.
30th April 2019 – 11.15am – 12.45pm
All Bricks 4 Kidz® classes are executed per our motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play. Every class starts off with a LEARNING experience, followed by the BUILDING challenge, and then children are encouraged to apply their creativity through PLAYING.
- Bricks 4 Kidz LEGO® themed Homeschooling workshops have been designed to stimulate interest in the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) for girls and boys, aged 5 – 12 in a fun and entertaining way.
- While waiting for everyone to settle in, children build from their imagination or from instruction with the classic LEGO® brick – themes such as Super Heroes and Jurassic Park are very popular.
- Moving on to the project tables, children look forward to getting their next creations moving with motors and gears completing LEGO® technic models all of which have been designed by architects & engineers.
- Tutors begin classes with a brief introduction to the theme of the build & provide guidance to children as required during builds while also setting challenges for the more advanced builders once initial models have been completed.
- While children are having fun, they are also developing important life skills such as problem solving, communications and spatial intelligence, whilst also enhancing their self-confidence and self-esteem.
Workshops are 1 ½ hours in duration & price is €11.25 per child with sibling discount of 10%.
Pre-booking is essential.
Make a Booking
Bricks 4 Kidz Newsletter
- Joanne Hartnett
- 087 224 9853
- Unit 229, Omni Park Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9 D09 K4PP